четвртак, 26. октобар 2017.

Tagged Under:

fairy tale about the ant and the chick

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 15:50
  • Share The Gag
  • It was a cricketer and an ant. Year, ants all in business, for them, sitting, weed garden. Nailazzi cock and asks ants:- Is an ant, what are you doing?- Ah, here I am. I need to feed my family, prepare for the winter and so on. And what are you doing?- Well, here, I'm getting ready to go to Budva to get a little mess. Let's see you, Ajd.
    Winter. A cock with some fish and skins of luck ants:- Is an ant, what are you doing?- Here I'm snowing, I'm doing winter, I'm working on the houses. Hungry children, pregnant women, etc. And you?- I'm going to go to Kopaonik for skiing.
    Next year. Summer. Cock in Toyota with three fish, rey-ban glasses, board for sailing on the roof. Again luck the ants:- Is it an ant, how is it?- So how-so. I cut grass, sprinkle fruit, fix a house, dig a well, cook a winter. And where did you go?- Yes, here, go a little to Italy on the sea. I'm going to some soping tours. Nothing in particular.
    Winter. The cock with the BMW 325i, 6 fish in the car, pushing the Marlboro 100s, the snowboard in the trunk. Pita ants:- How's it going, ants?- This winter is shaking, I have to work hard to pay for heating and other bills. Children should be trained and fed. To feed the stock, bring the water from the source, because our tubes have frozen us. How are you?- Not bad. I just went to Cran Mount, and then I'll go to the French Alps for skiing.
    Year next year. Cvrcak in Maserati, 10 fish, gold chain around the neck, mind, smokes a grass, CD player with speakers 4x200W, satellite antenna on the roof. Again encounters the ants.- How are you, ants?- There is a year, so it is necessary to repair the pipes for the plumbing, collect the grains and sow, send the children a little over the dungeon. He's got work. How's it going with you?- I just started touring Europe. Rome, Bec, Paris, London ... After I get some in Monaco, pure gambling. It's running out.- 'Come on,' you are, when you're passing Paris, find that Lafontaine, and kill God in it !! :))))))))))))


    0 коментара:

    Постави коментар