четвртак, 26. октобар 2017.

Tagged Under:

Funny insults

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 15:41
  • Share The Gag
  • • Is that your face or your neck spit?

    • Can I borrow your face for a few days while my ass is on vacation?

    • To accept you as you are or to love you?

    • You should sue your brains for whistleblowing.

    • What are you doing here!? Who left the open cage !!?

    • I will never forget the moment when we met, although I am still working hard.

    • I'm in a hurry now, can I ignore you another time?

    • The average people live and progress. You ... you just live.

    I'm sorry, but you seem to have mixed up with someone you care about what you are saying.

    • When God dropped intelligence on the ground, you were wearing an oxygen.

    • I'll tell you a joke from which tits fall ... and, sorry, it seems you already heard him.

    • The aliens obviously forgot to get your ass out of the ass.

    • I'm not your type - I can not get drunk.

    • I'm just trying to imagine what kind of character it would be.


     

    0 коментара:

    Постави коментар