четвртак, 26. октобар 2017.

Tagged Under:

TEN DIRECTORIAL REMARKS

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 15:43
  • Share The Gag
  • 1. I am your manager, and do not admit anyone else in the next two terms except me!
    2. Do not trust in any forums and commissions because I can only help you!
    3. Do not mention my name, unless you praise me!
    4. Four days work for me, and fifth for representation, my travels and daily allowances.
    5. Stand by my people to be good to you and to stay calm and quiet in the company for a long time.
    6. Do not kill working morals worth, because they work for you and for me!
    7. Do not make a prize in OOUR, where I already threw my eye!
    8. Do not steal, because you are not in a position, stuck to the small thing.
    9. Do not give testimony to another, hear when you think you are right!
    10. You do not want a strange, better job, because you are not capable of yourself!


    0 коментара:

    Постави коментар