четвртак, 26. октобар 2017.

Tagged Under:

Famous LAST RECIPES

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 15:38
  • Share The Gag
  • We'll be safe behind this glass.
    • Of course, it's sterile.
    • It's so clever that you can shake your head in your mouth.
    • It was fresh last week.
    • These are edible mushrooms.
    • Cutting red wire ...
    • It needs to be heard.
    • We have enough fuel for a few more hours of flight.
    • Do not be afraid, they only attack when they are hungry.
    • I can hold my breath longer than you.
    • Safe will not get angry.
    • Let's ask these fine KLA soldiers for directions.
    • Do not worry, sweetheart, gather on the laundry.
    • He will never find me in this closet.
    • Nothing can go wrong.
    Give me the match. The reservoir seems to me empty.
    • Of course polar bears can not get into the needle.
    • I do not need a telecharger ...
    • Just tell them you're my friend.
    • Trust me!
    • It does not hurt at all.
    • The knife is not real.
    • Do not worry, the shoot is broken.
    Drink this.
    • Ha! This thing would not kill a fly.
    • Duso, I'm sure I locked the door.
    • Parachutes do not open only on film.
    • Just a little more gasoline, to disperse the fire ...
    • Do not worry, it's safe in Kosovo now.
    • From there, no elephant would have hit.
    • I'll be back.
    • Hey, hik, hold me <hik> beer and watch this.
    • Now is the moment. All or nothing...
    • Ha! This story was invented only to frighten children.
    • No one will know.
    • You do not have the balls to pull the trigger!
    • Ups!
    Is it good or bad?
    • Hey, that's it ...


    0 коментара:

    Постави коментар